Gosh it has been a while since I posted anything.. for that I am sorry!
The past month has been a combination of extremely busy times, a little soul searching and a sudden full-blown gut-punch of exhaustion. I’m not entirely sure if it is due to the sudden change in the weather (it dropped down to being pretty cold suddenly and we had a very short Autumn this year!) or just the general increase of my work load this year. But either way I am happy, healthy and chugging along merrily, albeit tiredly.
I’ll summarize briefly, and I’ll post up some of the more interesting things which deserve their own posts later on:
- I took the JLPT N4 on Sunday 4th December (and I don’t feel terrible about it!)
- Me and two friends are still in the midst of planning and creating our own video game. Let’s just say that is going slowly but it’s pretty solid! The awesome writer of the project has started tinkering with some ideas which in turn inspired me to start storyboarding.
- I’ve began to think about my post-JET career, but that is still a way away..
- We’ve also been binge-playing TellTale Games The Walking Dead.. FINALLY! We’re on the second play-through now, awaiting my order of S2 to arrive and S3 to be released this month (eeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
- I’ve been drawing many other things on and off. Some of which will be posted soon.
- Work is going swimmingly! We’ve had lots of fun projects going on but this term has been much busier, plus I have been involved in other school’s events.
- All of my technology seems to be failing around me. My phone and laptop both have strange issues, and my video camera broke mid-project… boo.
- I’ve visited some interesting places which will definitely have reviews coming up on here soon!
- I’ve been brought in on a couple of drawing related things for a friend and for my school which will both keep me busy for a while.
Mm so yes, that is pretty much all for this moment. Just checking in to prompt myself to post again and basically revive the temporarily sleeping blog here.
Oh, and also.. our new favourite saying is “stay frosty”, as per Lee in TWD. So kids,